HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect the different levels of your personal data, both on our website and at our physical store:
– You will be browsing our website as a guest if you are not a registered user. We will not collect or use any personal data from you, but you may not be able to use all the services and features that we offer to registered users.
– You will need to input certain of your personal data when registering with us on our website (such as your name and contact details), in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and priority for our limited edition items.
– We will only collect information necessary to fulfill the order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information).
– You may wish to verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You may do so by contacting us, or amending your customer profile in your registered account.
You agree that we may use your personal data to offer you marketing communications from time to time. We may provide you our goods and services, and the goods and services of our third party providers. This may be presented in various forms, including newsletters, advertisements and special promotional events, and delivered by various methods based on the personal information you provide to us, such as by email.
You have the options to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive it, please contact us via email@example.com so that we could amend your personal data for you.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
We do our best to protect the personal data that you provide to us. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times.
When you make online purchase with blank.com.hk, we protect the personal data that you provide to us. We will encrypt any personal data you transmit to us via our website using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – an industry standard for encryption over the Internet.
We may use your personal information in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. This may be disclosed to a credit reference agency, which may keep a record of the information. This is only for confirming your identity, a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data will be kept confidential with us, except the following parties that we may disclose your personal data to them:
– Any financial institutions or credit card issuing companies, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment being made by you
– Any parties where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law